Sunday, December 21, 2008

FaMiLy FUn

       Yesterday my family and I went to lynhaven mall which of corse was a disaster with 8 Crazy Kids (mainly the little one's)  in a mall during christmas rush yea CRAZY! Then after words went over to my grandparent's house Played games and Opened stocking's from our grandparent's, usually we open their stocking's on christmas day along with ours but this year were having christmas at our house (breaking tradish) and who want's to lug stocking's all the way from Va Beach along with present's. We even had dinner, dessert and my grandma's famous Jello cookie's!
     
Ps. the cookie's are not jiggly tehe....

3 comments:

  1. BRIANNA! omgosh you got a blog it's super cute!
    luv ya,

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I never UPDATE!!!!
    LOL

    P.S~ yes, I have no clue how to work all this blog stuff, so my commets will have to be under my mom and hannahs name.

    ReplyDelete